The New CT-S651 is your Next Best Printing Solution for your receipt applications as it not only offers Front Exit and more features for less money, but also it is fully compatible with previous Citizen models - making the CT-S651 the Best Value in any class!
- High-speed (200 mm/s) printing
- Splash proof equivalent to IEC60529 IPX1
- Longer cutter life (2 million cuts) delivers lower maintenance costs
- Greater reliability delivers longer life & lower maintenance costs
- Wider paper width allows printing of additional information & larger fonts
- Interchangeable interfaces
- 2D barcode (QR-code and PDF417) support allows wider applications
- Built in buzzer provides audible alert without adding extra cost devices
- Built in power supply eliminates unsightly "brick" and frees up space
- Cash drawer kick-out external device port supports 2 cash drawers
- 2-color printing supported (when specified paper uused)
- Easy to clear paper jam by open the top cover and the front cover
- Just drop paper in and close the top cover
- LED indicates the printer's status, types of errors, and messages.
- Easy maintenace of printer head and cutter with using of LED messages.
|Printing method||Line thermal dot print method|
|80mm/640 dots, 72mm/576 dots, 64mm/512 dots, 54.5mm/436 dots, 54mm/432 dots, 52.5mm /420dots, 48 mm/384 dots, 45mm/360 dots, 48.75mm/390 dots, 68.25 mm/546 dots|
|Dot density||8 × 8 dots / mm (203 dpi)|
|Printi speed||Roll paper: Max. 200 mm/sec 1600 dots lines/sec. (fastest, print density 100%)|
|Number of print columns
|Character size (W × H)
|Font A: 1.50 × 3.00 mm
Font B: 1.13 × 2.13 mm
Font C: 1.00 × 2.00 mm
|Character type||Alphanumeric, International, PC437/850/852/857/858/860/863/864/865/866/
WPC1252/Katakana/Thai code 18
|User memory||384 Kb (capable of storing user-defined characters and logos)|
|Barcode type||UPC-A/E, JAN(EAN) 13/8 columns, ITF, CODE 39, CODE 128, CODABAR (NW-7), CODE 93, PDF417, QR Code|
|Line spacing||4.23mm (1/6 inch) (changeable using commands)|
|Paper roll||Roll paper||Width||Paper roll: 83+0/-1 mm, 80+0/-1 mm, 60+0/-1 mm, 58 mm+0/-1|
|Thickness||65 to 75µm (core tube diameter: inner 12 mm/outer 18mm)
75 to 85µ:m (core tube diameter: inner 25.4 mm/outer 32 mm)
|Diameter||Φ 83mm or less|
|Interface||Serial (RS-232C compliant), Parallel (IEEE1284 compliant)
USB, USB with hub, powered USB, Ethernet
|Cash drawer kick-out||Supports 2 cash drawers|
|External device port||RJ-45, 8-pin connector|
|Buffer size||4K bytes / 45 bytes|
|Pupply voltage||DC 24V ± 5%|
|Power consumption||Approx. 45 W (normal printing), 3W (standby)|
|Rated input: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz, 150VA
Rated output: DC24V, 2.1A
By using of Powered USB, no AC adapter is required)
|Weight (approx.)||CT-S651S (Built-in power supply type): 1.9kg
CT-S651A (AC adaptor type): 1.5kg
|Outer dimensions||CT-S651S (Built-in power supply type): 145 (W) × 192 (D) × 142(H)mm
CT-S651A (AC adaptor type): 145 (W) × 192 (D) × 114(H)mm
|5 to 45 °C, 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|-20 to 60 °C, 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|Reliability *4||Print head life: 150 km, 200 million pulses
Auto cutter life: 2 million cuts
|Safety standards *5||UL, C-UL, FCC class A, TÜV-Bauart, CE marking, CCC|
*1: When paper width is 83, 80, 60 or 58 mm.
*2: The number of printable column is selected using a memory switch. The number of columns noted in this able refer to typical models. The number of columns varies depending on specifications.
*3: Characters appear small because the dimensions include a blank area surrounding each character.
*4: At normal temperature/humidity, using recommended paper and paper thickness of 65µm.
*5: Compliant if the Citizen Systems AC adapter (36AD2/36AD3) is used.