TALOS - THE NEXT GENERATION OF NOTE VALIDATION
Built on a legacy of over 20 years of MEI reliability and performance, CPI presents the industry’s most modularnote validation system
• CPI SynqTM module compatibility provides access to mobile maintenance and repair guides
• Mobile device connectivity, paired with SimplifiTM mobile app, reduces at-machine service time by up to 50%
• 100% backwards capability enables seamless integration with existing bezels to streamline spares inventory
• Improved jam performance provides 50% decrease in jams as compared to previous models, allowing for fewer service calls and increased uptime
• Enhanced sensor technology and the industry’s widest note coverage provide best in class fraud protection, ensuring rejection of all known counterfeits
• 2x faster note validation than previous models provides higher throughput during peak hours
• USB connection ensures seamless upgrades and data retrieval, reducing at-machine upgrade time by up to 80%
95% or greater for $1, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100, at nominal conditions.
Lengthwise, four way (Face up/down, either direction).
Approximately 2.5 seconds – from bill insertion to completed bill-stacking.
• Operating Temperature: -15C to 60C
• Storage Temperature: -40C to 70C
• Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing), maximum relative humidity of 50% at extreme tempetures.