Phoenix Thermal Printer POG from Pyramid Technologies using POG Operation (Pot of Gold) as a Reliable and Robust Device Suited for Gaming, Amusement, Vending and More.
- Pot-O-Gold Interface w/ Harness
- Lighted Arrow on Bezel and Lighted Ticket/Coupon Exit Area.
- Time/Date Stamp Applied to Tickets and Coupons using Real-Time Clock
- Internal Paper Cutter
- Easy Panel Mounting
- Pulse Interface Converts Hopper Based Systems to Printer Systems
- Automated Paper Loading
- Flash Memory Upgradable by PC
- DIP Switch Configuable
- Standard 58mm Thermal Paper
- Three Separate Pulse Input Lines Allows for Three Separate Ticket Formats
- Maintenance Free
- Long Life Print Head and Cutter
- Customizable Coupons and Tickets
- Unique Design, Multiple Patents Pending
Phoenix Thermal Printer POG Specifications:
- Specifications Operating Volatage: 12 VDC +- 10%
- Operating Current: Idle = 15mA,
- Operating = 5A (Max)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60° C, 85% noncondensing humidity (Max)
- Print Speed: Approx. 1 coupon or ticket in three (3) seconds.
- Paper Detection: Signals Paper Low and Paper Empty conditions.
- Net Weight: 1.25 lbs.
Phoenix Thermal Printer POG Operation Accessories:
- Accessories Power Harness: Part Number 5P000
- Pot-O-Gold Communication Harness: Part Number 5P001
- Serial RS232 (DB9) Harness: Part Number 5P002 for Banila Games
- USB Communication Harness: Part Number 05AA0049
- Security Mounting Plate Kit: Part Number 95P02
The Phoenix Thermal Printer POG from Pyramid Technologies is a sophisticated and robust product with reliability you can count on.