Pyramid Apex 7600-SN3 Bill Acceptor
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Currency Accepted:
- Currency Value Accepted:
- $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Acceptance Direction:
- Four Way
- Flash Upgrade:
- Pulse or Serial
- Sensor System:
- Auto Self Adjust
- Lighted Bezel:
Pyramid Apex 7600-SN3 110V Bill Acceptor
DIP switch settings, automatic self-calibration, along with all the options you need. The Apex 7000 builds on over 10 years of engineering and customer design to get the job done.
- Accepts US $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, & $100 bills, including new currency
- Lighted arrows on bezel and bill entry area
- High security against fraudulent bills
- Dual-stage optical anti-stringing
- Updating for new currency is simple, using a Palm™ PDA
- High acceptance rate: 95% or greater
- Pyramid Apex 7400-SN3 bill acceptor acceptance Speed: Approximately 20 bills per minute
- Pushbutton/LED on-board diagnostics
- Automatic self-calibration, unit will never require user calibration
- Various bezels available with pin-outs that are compatible with other manufacturers
Adapter Bracket Kit P/N 95AB0001 This kit mounts the Apex bill acceptor to a wood door, and comes with all necessary mounting hardware.
USB Flash Download Cable P/N 05AA0026 The USB Flash Download Cable is used to update bill acceptors with new firmware via Windows PC, and perform Configuration and Diagnostic functions using the Acceptor Tools software.
Wall Plug Harness P/N 05AA0012 For acceptors with the 120VAC power supply, this will adapt the 9-pin connector to a wall plug to power the acceptor using a standard 120VAC wall outlet.
Acceptor I/O Harness, Generic P/N 05AA0002 This is an 18-pin harness to interface to the Apex bill acceptor I/O. All 18 wires are present. Harness is 36” long.
HSV-300™ Compatible I/O Harness P/N 05AA0007 This harness plugs into our 18-pin I/O connector on the Apex bill acceptor and allows the user to connect the acceptor directly to a harness originally intended for an HSV-300 acceptor. This harness is a seven (7) pin connector and is 6” long.
RS-232 Communication Harness P/N 05AA0009 This harness is needed for true RS-232 communication. The harness comes with a DB9 connector on 36” of cable, as well as a hard drive connector on 36” of cable to obtain 12 VDC power for the bill acceptor from the PC. Order Document “RS232” for more details (or visit our web site). The “Download” section of our web site has a demo program which you can download to try out the PC interface.
USB Communication Harness P/N 05AA0023 This harness is needed for USB communication. The harness comes with a USB connector on 36” of cable, as well as a hard drive connector on 36” of cable to obtain 12 VDC power for the note acceptor from the PC. Order Document “RS232” for more details (or visit our web site). The “Download” section of our web site has a demo program which you can download to try out the PC interface.