Pyramid Apex 7600-UC1
- Lighted arrows on bill entry mechanism capture interest and increase usage
- 500 Bill Non-Locking Plastic Cassette High security against fraudulent bills
- C – 500 Bill Non-Locking Plastic Cassette
- Flash updates using a PC or PTI Handheld Programmer
- Multiple interfaces available
- Pin outs compatible with other manufacturers
- Dual-stage optical anti-stringing technology
- VFM Style Bezel
- Apex 7000 series accepts Bills up to 72 mm wide
- Automatic self-calibration; no user calibration required
- Pyramid Apex 7600-UC1 110v Bill Validator accepts $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
Pyramid Apex 7600-UC1 110v Bill Acceptor series makes a great bill acceptor in the industry.
Adapter Bracket Kit P/N 95AB0001 This kit mounts the Apex bill acceptor to a wood door, and comes with all necessary mounting hardware.
USB Flash Download Cable P/N 05AA0026 The USB Flash Download Cable is used to update bill acceptors with new firmware via Windows PC, and perform Configuration and Diagnostic functions using the Acceptor Tools software.
Wall Plug Harness P/N 05AA0012 For acceptors with the 120VAC power supply, this will adapt the 9-pin connector to a wall plug to power the acceptor using a standard 120VAC wall outlet.
Acceptor I/O Harness, Generic P/N 05AA0002 This is an 18-pin harness to interface to the Apex bill acceptor I/O. All 18 wires are present. Harness is 36” long.
HSV-300™ Compatible I/O Harness P/N 05AA0007 This harness plugs into our 18-pin I/O connector on the Apex bill acceptor and allows the user to connect the acceptor directly to a harness originally intended for an HSV-300 acceptor. This harness is a seven (7) pin connector and is 6” long.
RS-232 Communication Harness P/N 05AA0009 This harness is needed for true RS-232 communication. The harness comes with a DB9 connector on 36” of cable, as well as a hard drive connector on 36” of cable to obtain 12 VDC power for the bill acceptor from the PC. Order Document “RS232” for more details (or visit our web site). The “Download” section of our web site has a demo program which you can download to try out the PC interface.
USB Communication Harness P/N 05AA0023 This harness is needed for USB communication. The harness comes with a USB connector on 36” of cable, as well as a hard drive connector on 36” of cable to obtain 12 VDC power for the note acceptor from the PC. Order Document “RS232” for more details (or visit our web site). The “Download” section of our web site has a demo program which you can download to try out the PC interface.