Pyramid APEX SPECTRA Bill Validator S600-UC3 (USA) has been added to the Apex line of products that showcases a highly luminescent bezel design with drains for dust and debris. This is in conjunction with the Dual Configuration mode that customers have come to rely on.
The 8-position DIP switch on the bottom of the unit can be used for quick configuration. By turning all switches to the “OFF” position, the Apex SPECTRA may also be configured via PC or Configuration Card just like the Apex 7000.
Pyramid Apex Spectra S600-UC3-USA Bill Validator Product Overview
The Pyramid Technologies, Inc. (PTI) Apex SPECTRA bill acceptor is designed for indoor use in the amusement, gaming, lottery, vending and kiosk markets.
Pyramid Apex Spectra S600-UC3-USA Bill Validator Features
- Highly luminescent bezel and haloed bill entry.
- Bezel drains that enhance dust and debris prevention.
- High security against fraudulent bills.
- Flash downloadable software using a PRO2 handheld programmer or Windows PC.
- On-board pushbutton/LED and advanced diagnostics via PC.
- Many interfaces available: Pinouts compatible with other manufacturers’ bill acceptors.
- Robust dual-stage optical anti-stringing.
- Simple configuration and setup (including DIP Switch Configuration on Apex SPECTRA).
- 12 VDC (+/- 10%) operation is standard. Optional 24 VAC and 120 VAC operation available.
- Removable bill path for easy cleaning.
- Can handle bills up to 72 mm wide for foreign applications.
- 200, 500 bill cassettes available (stackered model).
- Auto-calibration - Never needs to be calibrated.
Operating Voltage: 12 VDC (+/- 10%) standard, optional 120 VAC or 24 VAC supply available.
Operating Currents: Idle: 180 mA Accepting: 500 mA Stalled: 1.50 A.
Operating Temperature: 0C – 60C, 90 % non-condensing humidity.
Acceptance Rate: Greater than 95%, including second time insertion of a rejected bill.
Acceptance Speed: Approx. 20 bills per minute.
Sensor Array: 8 Optical Sensors, one Magnetic Head. Mag. Head is standard on $50, $100 acceptor only.
Bills Accepted: Up to 12 bills in all four directions.