Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping fees are based on the destination, size and weight of your item(s) and include a small fee for insuring the full value of your item(s) against possible theft or damage while in transit.
- You can calculate your estimated standard shipping fee for any product by clicking on the 'Calculate Shipping' link on our product list and product detail pages. If you’re logged in and have previously placed an order with us, your zip code will be saved. If you are not logged in, just enter your zip code or country to get a shipping cost estimate. (You will have the option to upgrade your shipping to a different service during the checkout process.) The shipping calculator is available in the Shopping Cart as well so that you can calculate the standard shipping costs for your full order before you begin checking out. If you select a different shipping method during checkout your actual shipping cost may be higher.
- Select products qualify for free UPS Ground shipping in the Continental US, and for free shipping via US Mail to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
We work with multiple carriers to offer you different shipping options. UPS is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose FedEx or US Mail. Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
- Shipped Via UPS Mail Innovations
- UPS Mail Innovations works with the U.S. Postal Service. UPS provides the pick-up, processing, and interim transportation of parcel/package. Final delivery will be made by the U.S. Postal Service.
- Available in the contiguous United States only (excluding APO/FPO/DPO addresses)
- Tracking number is provided by UPS Mail Innovations (can be tracked here)
- Tracking available 24-48 hours after the package has been shipped
- Delivery confirmation only (no detailed transit status)
- Delivery to P.O. Boxes
- Signature is not required
- Visit the UPS Mail Innovations website or FAQ section for more information
- Guaranteed delivery time.
- A signature is required upon delivery. Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS. Please make sure that someone will be at the shipping destination to receive the package and sign for it.
- UPS Mail Innovations works with the U.S. Postal Service, UPS provides the pick-up, processing, and interim transportation of parcel/package, with final delivery being made by the U.S. Postal Service.
- A signature is required upon delivery. Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from FedEx. Please make sure that someone will be at the shipping destination to receive the package and sign for it.
- If you have a FedEx account you can enter your account number on our Shipping Method page during Checkout and you will not be charged any shipping fees by E&D E&D Trading. (Only available in the U.S.)
US Postal Service
- USPS can ship packages to PO Boxes. A signature is not required upon delivery. Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up. Delivery times vary by destination, and is not guaranteed. Tracking of packages have some limitations.
Truck/Air Freight (US only)
- Overweight and/or oversized items (example Coin Pushers) can only be shipped by common carrier.
- Please allow 5-8 business days for delivery to the 48 contiguous states and 10-14 days for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- For delivery to the inside of your home or business, please call our Sales Department at (866) 922-6707 to arrange this. (Available for first floor only.)
E&D Trading White Glove Deluxe
- White Glove service is offered on Orders of Complete Cabinets & Axes Network Card Readers where E&D Trading will send technicians to location and Complete Full Setup and Installation, The White Glove folks will contact you to arrange a convenient appointment. White Glove Delivery is available across the country.
We ship to:
- Any residential address
- Your place of business
- APO addresses
- US territories and possessions
We do not ship to hotels, motels, resorts, PMB, FedEx or UPS locations.
We ship to:
- Your home address
- Any US address
- We do not ship to your place of business, hotels, motels, or resorts.
- We do not ship to Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, or North Korea.
- Oversized items that don’t fit Parcel Services standards will be shipped via Air Freight Forwarder via Door-to-Airport or Door-to-Door service, depending on your location. The carrier will call you to inform you of your delivery method.
- We reserve the right to block certain products from being shipped outside of the US, based on manufacturer restrictions.
- P.O. Boxes can only be delivered to via the US Postal Service.